Ahad, 10 Ogos 2008

just wake up!




so? where I am going to go today? I 'm just wake up...ya at 12. Dunno what to do..Lab? not today.
I feel like shopping but....money? hahaha, not to forget my financial is not the same anymore. To remember that I am a student! Window shopping maybe... Jiwa kacau laaaaaaaa
something that I alwiz did when I am in jiwa kacau is did something yg stupid. For example, buy unnesecesary stuff. Bila balik rumah nanti, menyesal...why i bought this kind of thing...n so so question. But I feel lega...
bila jiwa kacau, normally people can't think logically n critically, as long apa yg terbuku di hati can release...it good enough!We know ourself better right! very much! let it go, as long as we are happy n not trouble anyone with our emotion. to ngadu sana, ngadu sini to share our feeling..menambahkan lagi their burden...
Bila ada sesatu persoalan yg tak terungkai, sure kepala hotak akan jadi kelam kabut, but when we know the reality, are we going to accept the faith? are we strong enough to face it?
yaaa I have to think!

Tiada ulasan: