Isnin, 4 Ogos 2008

Demam Rasau..virus or?



I just went back from kampung.I have received a SMS from my younger sister on Saturday..that time, as usual if I am not balik kampung, I love to go to lab, instead of dok lepak2 in my room..I do my lab work.She told me that my abah are not feeling well. She asked me to accompany my abah, to look after him...My mak have to attend her anak saudara wedding in Penang. Hey look how lucky I am? If I am still working in Malacca, maybe my sister never asked me to balik kampung...Hah Shah Alam n Tanjung Malim, only take about 1 hour journey..is not an issue...
Slim river diserang with one wabak called “demam rasau”. The name was given bcos most of them (victim) came from a kampung named Kg Rasau. My abah one of them even we are not live in that kampung. Actually Kg Rasau is about 15 km from my house Sg Dara. Benda nak jadi...My Pak Usu n Mamak Yongdik baru jer kebah...they said this tme is my abah’s turn! My abah look ok by now. He claimed that his tangan and leg sengal2...for 56 years old man like abah, I think he is still maintain gagah, Who want to rasa his penumbuk sulong? Sure tumbang beb!

Tiada ulasan: