Sabtu, 2 Ogos 2008

I am hepi!



Hepi...that the word! So hepi n I did not know the answer...
To be honest, last week I was very stress...tension with my progress.... i am worried with my LCMS method. I only attended 3 day seminar for LCMS n still bengong with that instrument..Optimize the parameter. I have the data but how to interprate them?...Dr Tan, please help me...Heheeh

Probably they are not my method consultant..Find out yourself! Believe you will learn much better if you do by yourself. I have to talk to myself like that. Don’t depend to people k...


Dunno what to do. My brain just blank....I only can see the sky, no star at all.
Yaaaa, I need someone to talk to. I was screaming in my room till my housemate knocked the door n asked me whether I am okay or not. Does the care bout me? I think they are!



I went to The Curve, window shopping with Sha last week (actually the day after I screamed in my room, at 2 am I SMS Sha n Wanie n asked them to join me to go to IKEA) we were attrack with one T shirt. Why T shirt? Actually The word written in T shirt were cute. “EXPLAIN TO ME AGAIN WHY I NEED A BOYFRIEND” Aha....
Do I need a boyfren?Who care!



I need a fren! yaa A fren who always help me to be somebody in 5 years time! Thanks to my lab mate and my lecturer.Really appreciate your support.

to my supervisor thank you very much, even I know that she don't know that I puji dia in this blog...just want to share with you guys my feeling....seee yaaaaaa

Tiada ulasan: