Khamis, 22 Januari 2009

sleepy

sleepy....not productive..... bored
I feel sleepy cause i got nothing to do, eventhough i hv to prepare a slaid presentation for 2mrow. feel like everything is in my mind but the minute i need the answer after question by my supervisor, the processor (brain)does not work.
Does my brain fully utilised? cececeeceh.There is a study conducted showed that our brain is in active stages when we was teenages (umok dalam belasan tahun til 20). And it damage slowly. So does it mean that Msia should change educational system?Restructure it?
To start primary school as early as age 4 maybe...the things is we should provide interactive, fun & attractive enviroment so that the kids will enjoy the moment and remember the lesson.
Takde lah jadi mcm aku. I only went Tadika for 2 days. When my mum asked me why I am not interested to go to school? and my answer is "BORING LA ASYIK NYANYI2 JE"
the things that I love to do now. In addition, sekolah kat kawasan kampung, tau2 je la. They don't really make use of it. Syarat je. Janji ada.
When I have a kid.....stop dreaming nana!

Tiada ulasan: